Your family depends on you. And you can depend on our Infinex Investment Executives for the life insurance products that protect your loved ones in the event you are not there to provide for them. To help you choose the right life insurance products, we start with a comprehensive review of your needs and circumstances, including your income, assets and financial responsibilities. Then we help you select the life insurance that best meets your needs and budget, choosing from some of the leading insurance providers in the country. The result is a personalized life insurance plan that provides peace of mind at an affordable cost.1
Bridgewater Financial Advisors offering securities through Infinex Investments, Inc. offers access to a variety of life insurance products, including:
- Term Life – Low cost life insurance that provides coverage for a specified period of time, usually up to a specified age. While it does not offer permanent coverage, Term Life generally provides the highest death benefit at the lowest cost. We offer a range of Term Life products, including products that require no medical exams.
- Whole Life – This is a permanent life insurance that provides you with tax-deferred accumulation of cash value, as well as a guaranteed2 death benefit. This makes Whole Life a valuable component of retirement planning, as well as protection. While initial premiums are often higher than Term Life, premiums are generally fixed throughout the life of the policy.
- Universal Life – This permanent life insurance offers an affordable alternative to Whole Life. Premiums and death benefit may vary and can be tailored to your financial circumstances. Like Whole Life, Universal Life provides tax-deferred cash accumulation.
No Cost, No Obligation Quote
Let us show you how affordable high-quality coverage can be. For a FREE no-obligation quote:
Call us at 800.356.8622 or complete an information request form.
1 Annuities and insurance products may have guarantees and are underwritten and issued exclusively by the respective insurance companies. All guarantees are subject to the claims paying ability of the insurance company. Surrender penalties may apply for early withdrawal. A 10% IRS penalty may apply for withdrawals prior to age 59 1/2. An annuity does not provide any additional tax benefit when purchased inside of another retirement account. IRAs are tax-advantaged accounts, and a variable annuity will not provide additional tax savings.
2 All guarantees are by the issuing insurance company and are subject to the claims paying ability of the insurance company.
Investments and Insurance Products are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Bridgewater Financial Advisors is a tradename of Bridgewater Savings Bank. Infinex and the bank are not affiliated. Account Executives are representatives of Infinex.
Investment and Insurance Products:
- Are NOT FDIC Insured
- Are NOT Insured by Any Government Agency
- Are NOT Bank Deposits
- Are NOT Guaranteed by the Bank
- May Lose Value