How To Open
Opening an account with us is easy - just stop by any of our branches.
Existing customers with access to Bridgewater@Home online banking can open some deposit accounts online. Login Now »
Not yet using Bridgewater@Home? Enroll Now
Deposit Account Requirements
About the New Account Process
By law we have to be sure you are who you say you are. That means we have to record and check certain pieces of information. Make opening an account even quicker when you bring the following information for all account owners:
- Social Security number (you must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident alien)
- Date of Birth (you must be at least 18* years old to apply)
- Telephone (Home, Work, Cell)
- Email Address
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- One form of unexpired identification (driver’s license, passport or government-issued ID), including the ID number and expiration date.
Any information that we request will be safeguarded and used for the purpose intended. For more information, see Patriot Act.
* Certain savings accounts and the First Checking account may be available to individuals under the age of 18.