Banking Services That Make Life Easier.
Life is what happens when you’re making other plans, right? That’s why we offer a range of convenient services that give you total control over your personal banking accounts and access to your cash anytime, anywhere.
What do you get when you combine the power of a debit card with ATM access? The ultimate in banking convenience! Use your Bridgewater Savings Debit MasterCard® at thousands of locations worldwide to make purchases and get cash back from your personal checking account, or to access ATMs.
To report your Debit MasterCard card lost or stolen, please call 800.236.2442.
When you shop with your Debit MasterCard, you can take advantage of high-value discounts at your favorite merchants and earn additional rewards. Browse and activate personalized offers through Online Banking or your BSB mobile app, then pay with your Debit MasterCard to redeem them. As offers are redeemed, you’ll be automatically rewarded with cash back and bonus points. Learn More
Travel and Your BSB Debit Card
In order to help protect your accounts, Bridgewater Savings places purchase restrictions on debit cards to protect the card holder. These restrictions involve daily limits and geographic areas. Often when traveling to an area that is heavy with card fraud, such as California, you may find your debit card is declined when you know it shouldn’t be.
If you are planning to travel outside of Massachusetts, or out of the country, please contact us with your travel dates and destination. We can adjust your card to allow transactions for your travel area.
The purpose for any of these restrictions is to stop any fraud before it occurs which protects you and the bank. By contacting us, we can work with you to lift restrictions for your legitimate transactions.
Also, read about our enhanced fraud prevention tool: Text Fraud Alerts.
MasterCard Automatic Biller Update
MasterCard is requiring all debit card issuers to participate in their Automatic Biller Updater Program. This allows for automatic update of a cardholder's expiration date or card number (if a new card number is issued) to merchants who have the cardholder's information on file for direct and/or recurring billing.
For example, you may have set up a monthly payment to cover your gym membership using your Bridgewater Savings Debit MasterCard. When the card renews and you are issued a replacement card with a new expiration date, you would normally need to contact your gym to update your card information. With the MasterCard Automatic Biller Updater Program, we, Bridgewater Savings, would update the information for you. This would happen only on merchants where you have set up direct or recurring billing using your Debit MasterCard.
You have the right to opt out of this service. Please call us at 800.356.8622.
Your Bridgewater Savings Debit MasterCard® gives you exclusive access to discounts at your favorite merchants. To review your personalized offers, log into Online Banking or your BSB mobile app. Activate offers that interest you most and redeem them by simply paying with your Debit MasterCard. There’s no need to clip a coupon, show a bar code, or enter a promo code. Plus, as your offers are redeemed, you will automatically receive cash back or Bonus Points as an award!
- Get rewarded for paying with your BSB Debit MasterCard at your favorite merchants
- Access and activate high-value offers through Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Offers are easy to redeem – just pay with your BSB Debit MasterCard
- Receive cash back or Bonus Points for redeeming activated offers
- Rewards will be automatically posted to your account monthly
- Merchants include: restaurants, major retailers (online and in-store), services and entertainment, and more!
ScoreMore Deals Program Rules
- You may earn rewards for eligible activity (“Qualifying Transactions”) made at participating retailers in the program (“Retailers”).
- A Qualifying Transaction shall mean: 1.) a purchase transaction made with your participating account (Debit); 2.) a transaction that takes place at eligible, participating Retailer locations (“In-store Purchases”) or through Retailer websites (“Online Purchases”); 3.) a transaction that meets Retailer qualifications as disclosed in the Retailer Offer (“Retailer Offer(s)”) on the mobile banking application or online banking web pages.
- Rewards for qualifying purchases are typically awarded at the end of the following month from the date of purchase. Awarding of rewards for some Retailer Offers may require additional processing time. Rewards from qualifying travel or lodging transactions will be awarded after the completion of the travel or stay.
- Retailers and Retailer Offers are subject to cancellation, removal, or change at any time, without notice, even if such a change impacts your ability to qualify for reward earnings. Awarding of rewards for Qualifying Transactions is subject to the continuing participation of Retailers, and is subject to change at any time, without notification.
- You may access details of Retailer Offers by clicking on any of the Retailer logos displayed via the mobile banking application or online banking web pages. Not all programs will be delivered in both mobile banking applications and online banking web pages.
- Online purchases may be considered eligible for rewards earnings only when online purchases meet the retailer qualifications as disclosed in the Retailer Offer.
- Taxes, fees, tips and shipping/handling charges may not be considered part of a Qualifying Transaction and, therefore, may not earn rewards.
- No other offers, coupons or discount codes, other than those offered by the program, may be used in conjunction with a Qualified Transaction.
- Once awarded, rewards are automatically added to your account balance and subject to the Program Rules.
- Returns are subject to the return policy of the Retailer from which you made your purchase. If you return or cancel an item, rewards may also be reversed from that sale. If a return has occurred and the reward is still active, new qualifying transactions may not be awarded rewards.
- Exchanges also may make purchases ineligible for rewards, as when merchandise is exchanged, the merchant may cancel the order and replace it with a new one. If a return has occurred and the reward is still active, new qualifying transactions may not be awarded rewards.
- Please contact Customer Service if you do not receive your reward for a Qualifying Transaction within sixty (60) days. Any ability to claim non-receipt of rewards for a Qualifying Transaction is considered waived by you if notification is not received by Award Headquarters within ninety (90) days.
Conveniently access your cash when on-the-go. Avoid ATM surcharges by using your Bridgewater Savings ATM card or Debit MasterCard® at ATMs displaying the SUM logo. Foreign ATM fees may still apply.
Whether at home or on the road, find a DOLLAR$TOP ATM and stop, save and go. There are thousands of convenient, easy-to-find locations nationwide where you can access your cash by simply using your Bridgewater Savings Debit/ATM card at the no-surprise price of just $1.00. Foreign ATM fees may still apply. No sign-up or registration is required - start saving today.
Look for the bright red DOLLAR$TOP logo, visit www.dollarstop.com or download the free DOLLAR$TOP locator app at your favorite app store.*
Save time by having your paycheck, government check or other regularly occurring payment deposited directly into your Bridgewater Savings personal checking account.
Online Check Reordering
Put us on speed dial! Call our toll-free 877.527.4343 at any time to hear your account balance, the amount and date of your last deposit, interest earned and even information about a specific check. Additionally, you can sign up to transfer funds between accounts. Download our easy to follow Telephone Banking Instruction Guide.
Bank By Mail
Prefer to bank by mail? You have that option too! Simply use our pre-addressed postage paid envelopes. We’ll process your transaction and send you a receipt in the mail.
Overdraft Protection Line of Credit
Life happens. Avoid the cost and embarrassment of bounced checks by applying for an overdraft protection line of credit to connect to your personal checking account.
Automatic Account Transfers
Put your savings on autopilot! With Automatic Account Transfers, we’ll transfer funds from one Bridgewater Savings statement account to another automatically. You decide how much and how often, and we’ll do the rest. It’s a great way to pay yourself first and put money aside for the holidays, travel or other special expenses.
It Pays To Tell Your Age!
If you are 65 years or older (or 18 or under) we will waive the monthly service charges and fees on your personal checking and/or savings accounts. If you are eligible, please call us at 800.356.8622 so we can update our records.
*Available for iPhone® and AndroidTM. DOLLAR$TOP, “Stop. Save. Go.” and design are trademarks of NYCE Payments Network, LLC.