Bluestone Bank Mobile
With Bluestone Bank Mobile Banking*, you can access your accounts anytime, anywhere it’s convenient for you. The benefits of online banking are now available on your mobile device. It’s easy, convenient, and secure!
Mobile App with Mobile Deposit
Introducing Bluestone Bank’s fully redesigned mobile app.
Our mobile app is now better than ever. Whether checking your balance, depositing a check, paying a bill or transferring funds, our app delivers a new level of speed, convenience and security.
- It’s Fast: We’ve optimized our app’s performance to ensure your mobile banking tasks are quicker and easier than ever before.
- It’s Simple: Our streamlined look and feel makes navigating the app even easier – allowing you to complete your banking tasks more effortlessly.
- It’s Secure: As fraudsters get smarter, we’ve stepped up our mobile security to keep your accounts safe and provide peace of mind.
- Mobile Deposit: Easily deposit checks from most smartphones or tablets using the Bluestone Bank Mobile App. Simply use your mobile device’s camera to take a picture of the front and backside of the check, and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the transaction. Mobile Deposit is available 24/7 and you will receive email notification updates with the status of your deposit.
Use the downloadable App for iPhone/iPad®, Android®, and other smartphones. Get our free Bluestone Bank Mobile App in the iPhone/iPad Store or the Android Play Store.
Use your mobile phone’s internet browser to access the Bank’s mobile banking site. You can enroll through online banking by going to the “Manage Mobile Banking Settings” link, entering your mobile phone number and carrier and then check the “Mobile Banking” option. Or you may also enroll directly through your mobile phone. You will use your online banking user ID and password to access your accounts after visiting bridgewatersavings.com.
Debit Card Controls
Add an extra layer of security on your debit card.
Your financial security is one of our top priorities. Debit card controls is a smart tool that helps you control where, when and how your debit card is used. Turn your card off if you misplace it, set spending limits, receive instant notifications whenever your card is used, or define geographic regions. The power to protect your debit card is in the palm of your hand. This feature is available now on your Bluestone Mobile app.
Download the Mobile App:
Text Banking (SMS)
For those that don’t have mobile internet access, Text Banking** is a convenient way to access account information by sending a text command to a shortcode. You may enroll from your online banking account by going to the “Manage Mobile Banking Settings” link, enter your mobile phone number and carrier. Then with the activation code you are given, follow the activation instructions in the text messages sent to your mobile device.
Automatic Linking & Transferring Funds
Bluestone Bank automatically links all loan accounts and personal statement deposit accounts (except certificates of deposit) owned by the same person. This feature will enable you to transfer funds between the automatically linked accounts using Online Banking and Mobile Banking. If you would like additional information regarding this service or do not want your accounts automatically linked, please contact us at 800.356.8622.
If you need to transfer funds between accounts outside of the Bank's Automatic Linking service, simply download and complete our Funds Transfer Form.
* You must be enrolled in Bluestone Bank’s Online Banking in order to use Mobile Banking.
** Message & data rates may apply. Please check with your wireless carrier for more information.