Take Control of Your Money Online
Ever wonder how you can keep better track of your spending? Save money more easily? Bank more efficiently? Eliminate late-fee charges on your bills?
The solution for all of that is in your hands — with Mobile and Online Banking.
These free services give you the power to connect with your money anytime, anywhere, and offer tools and features to help you control your money more easily than ever before. You can:
- Monitor your accounts, 24/7. Keeping track of your money is key to successful financial management. And with the growth in identity theft, it's also essential for ensuring the security of your accounts. With Online and Mobile Banking, you can review your accounts any time to get up-to-the-minute account balances and view transactions.
- Review your spending. Wondering how much money you spend each month? With Online Banking, you can view cleared checks, debit card transactions, automatic deductions, bill payments, monthly fees, and other transactions to help you see where your money is going.
- Save automatically. Most of us would like to be able to save more money. With Online Banking, you can set up regular, automatic transfers from your checking account to a savings account, helping you save more easily.
- Pay bills on time and avoid late fees. If you've made the mistake of missing a credit card or other loan payment, you know that late fees can be costly and detrimental to your credit. With Online Bill Pay, you can pay your bills electronically and even arrange to have recurring payments, such as your rent or mortgage paid automatically each month. That way if you're away from home, you'll never have to worry about missing a payment.
- Download account activity. You can download your bank account transactions from Online Banking and upload your activity to financial management programs, making it easier for you to monitor your income and expenses.
Of course, one of the biggest benefits of managing your money online is that it allows you to save time. You can do your routine banking without ever having to make a special trip to the bank.
So why wait? Get online today!