Bridgewater Savings Bank Text Alerts
Bridgewater Savings Bank Text Alerts
- You represent that you are the owner, or authorized user of the wireless device you use to subscribe to the service, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
- Bridgewater Savings Bank does not charge for any of the alerts or content within the alerts you subscribe to through the bank’s online banking service; however, downloadable content may incur additional charges from your wireless carrier. Please contact your wireless carrier for information about your messaging plan. Your carrier may impose message or charge limitations on your account that are outside of our control.
- You are responsible for any and all charges, including, but not limited to, fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless carrier. You agree that BSB may send you text messages through your wireless carrier. The services are separate and apart from any other charges that may be assessed by your wireless carrier for text messages sent to or received from BSB. You are responsible for any fees or other charges that your wireless carrier may charge for any related data or message services, including without limitation for short message service. BSB is not responsible for any damages resulting from your failure to comply with any terms and conditions provided by your wireless carrier. Message frequency depends on your subscriptions and activities. Message and Data Rates from your Mobile Carrier may apply. Participating carriers include AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, U.S.Cellular, MetroPCS, Boost and Virgin Mobile.
- By subscribing, you consent to receiving up to 90 SMS messages per day. You can unsubscribe at any time from all services by sending STOP to 20736. When an alert is initiated through online banking, email alerts are sent immediately. SMS text messages are sent only between 10AM through 9PM EST. Text Messages are sent immediately with a request for HELP or STOP.
- Any losses or charges arising by virtue of your failure to establish and/or safeguard any passwords on your mobile device are your sole responsibility. You agree to indemnify and hold BSB harmless from any third party claims, liability, damages or costs arising from your use of BSB Mobile and/or from providing BSB a mobile device phone number that does not belong to you. You acknowledge and understand that you should establish a password on your mobile device and that any password(s) you have established for your mobile device should not be stored in your mobile device.
- We will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile device. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages and other information that you may provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us, and to otherwise operate, develop and improve the service. Your wireless carrier and other service providers may also collect data from your SMS usage, and their practices are governed by their own policies. We will only use the information you provide to the service to transmit your text message or as otherwise described in this document. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information.
- The service as well as the content and materials received through the service are proprietary to us and our licensors, and is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You shall not damage, impair, interfere with or disrupt the service or its functionality.
- The service is available only in the United States unless your cellular plan includes international text messages.
- We reserve the right to alter charges and/or these terms and conditions from time to time. We may suspend or terminate the service to you if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions. Your service is also subject to termination in the event your wireless service terminates or lapses. We may discontinue the service at any time.
- If you have any questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also text the word HELP to 20736 for help or call 800.356.8622 to get additional information about the service. Text STOP to 20736 to cancel all future text alerts. We do not charge for help or information messages; however, your normal carrier rates may apply. Message frequency depends on your subscriptions and activities. Message and Data Rates from your Mobile Carrier may apply. Participating carriers include AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, U.S.Cellular, MetroPCS, Boost and Virgin Mobile.
Member FDIC • Member DIF
Bridgewater Savings Bank Text Alerts Terms and Conditions e08/2015